Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The front porch

I made this decomesh wreath for the front door..red and white plaid , and also plain red decomesh..green polka dot ribbon and some sparkly red picks from hobby lobby..I used an old evergreen wreath to wire the decomesh on.


Got this sled at a church rummage sale ..took the laces out of the skates and added some Christmas tree branches..this leans up against the wall of the porch.


Red and green decomesh some big ornaments and of course white lights ..on a base of evergreen garland..My big santa was a gift..love him..he is a vintage plastic yard decoration.I also have some pots with greenery and a white grapevine snowman.

Door at night..

Thanks for coming by !!




IhookedupwithHoHlamespice
NightOwlCrafting

8 comments:

Teresa@1800 Farmhouse Rd said...

Your entry way is so pretty, and I LOVE that old sled! I am your latest follower.

Teresa@1800 Farmhouse Rd said...

Oh and the ice skates, I love them too!!!!

Franca said...

Thats so pretty! Can't wait for christmas. love it!

Southern Fried Gal said...

This is so cute! You got a heck of a find with that sled and those skates - so pretty. Thanks for joining the fun. Merry Christmas!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Love your front porch!! The wreath is stunning and I adore your sled. I have my childhood one decorated on my front porch too!

Hugs,
Debbie

Jessa said...

Very pretty sled! And the snowflakes on the garland are so very pretty. Cute! Thanks for joining the party. I will be pinning and tweeting this. And feel free to add more of your lovely Christmas posts if you would like.

the cape on the corner said...

love the sled and the skates! perfect for all winter long.

Gray Cardigan said...

Love your front door!!!!! I would love to do that and I'm saving this for my inspiration!!!