Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Daisy blanket progress & an ornament almost finish

My progess on the daisy blanket..almost halfway ( I think) I have 11 squares across, as of now I am going to be crocheting it together with the blue yarn , then doing a blue and white border.


I thought I was finished with my ornament until I looked at the picture and saw the part of his scarf missing. It is finished now..this is prairie schooler from "Holly Days"

Hope you all had a great Easter, Thanks for stopping by !

4 comments:

Kris said...

That daisy blanket is so darling!!! I love it!!!

Petunia Pill said...

Lovvvvve it! All those daisies just make me smile! Are you sick of looking at them? I really want to do one of these...one day. I'm still trying to finish my bobble blanket that I copied from you! I allowed myself a few distractions, but the baby is due in June, so I need to get crackin'! Can't wait to see your finished project. The white in the border will just "pop" it nicely! Hugs, Annette

Melissa said...

Daisies are my favorite flower, so I absolutely LOVE this!! I'll probably make one for myself!

Really great job!

Swing by & check out my WIP...

: )

Carol said...

Your daisy blanket is darling, Priscilla--blue and white are always so fresh and pretty...

It's funny how our stitching errors often don't appear until we photograph them--at least you caught it before you made him into an ornament!