Friday, May 25, 2012

Flower blanket progress

Still loving this flower granny square .. Even though I ran out of the background aqua and couldn't find more ! I ended up at hobby lobby and bought a very similar color and I
will just make sure to mix up the first ones really well with the new color. It's not noticeable unless you are looking for the difference.

Here is the owl hat I crocheted on our grandson .. So adorable.
I picked 2 pounds of strawberries put of our garden and made angel food cake with strawberries and whip cream .. So good ! I will be picking more berries tomorrow !
Hope you all have a great Memorial day weekend !
sew many ways

3 comments:

Kris said...

Love the owl hat!! The strawberries look fantastic!!!

Carol said...

Awww...doesn't your grandson look darling in his new hat! What a cutie :) And your blanket is looking so pretty, too, Priscilla.

Wow! You grew all those strawberries--amazing!! Your dessert looks fabulous :)

Pammy Sue said...

Your blanket is lookin' good! I can't tell any difference in the aqua colors in that picture. That strawberry shortcake sure looks good!