Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fall mantel, Daisy baby blanket ,Pumpkin cottage

All of the Halloween is put away until next year.. I added some more pumpkins and gourds to the mantel. It will only stay this way for a few more days.. The Christmas bins will be coming upstairs ( hopefully later today) .

My vintage tool box is filled with gourds and berry pics..

I made this daisy blanket for my daughter, to take to a baby shower. These photos don't do it justice.. Its a really pretty pale pink.


I did a ruffle for the edging.


I finished Country Cottage needleworks Pumpkin cottage ..I bought this pretty frame at hobby lobby and it is on top of our entertainment center
Still working on the Santa stocking . I have a mistake that a bunch of stitches need to come out.. I need to learn to count !
Thanks as always for stopping by to visit my blog and your nice comments ! I  really appreciate them all !  Have a great week !
http://thetablescaper.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Your home is seriously gorgeous...always!
I wondered when you would beging the holiday decorating! :)
Love Pumpkin Cottage, perfect frame!

20 North Ora said...

Your mantel looks great. Love your CCS projects.

Judy

Sam I Am...... said...

I love your blog! So inspiring! I love our mantel, you're "pumpkin cottage" cross stitch, your daisy blanket is gorgeous and your stocking for Christmas is already even though I know it's not finished!
You're my role model and you are interested in all the same things! I'm so glad I found you!

Sam I Am...... said...

I can spell I just can't type! LOL! I was so excited too!

Siobhán said...

Your decorations are so pretty! Love your WIP--that's going to be such a pretty stocking!

Carol said...

Oh, your mantle looks so, so pretty Priscilla! Are you taking it down before Thanksgiving? I'm having 22 here so I need to keep all my fall stuff up until they leave!

Your latest blanket is so pretty. Sure wish I knew how to crochet--I have to go to a baby shower in December--for triplets!! Yikes! Love the fact that you were able to find a readymade frame for Pumpkin Cottage--perfect :)

Susan Freeman said...

Very pretty mantel. Of course I love that vintage toolbox. Your crocheted afghan is sweet and I love the ruffled edge.

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Love the vintage toolbox. Great addition to your Fall decor. The blanket is such a sweet gift and I love the frame for your pumpkin cottage! Can't wait to see the stocking finished. Looks like lots of detail. So easy to lose count. I don't even cross stitch anymore. Just do embroidery. Don't think the old eyes could handle it. lol! Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup.
Hugs,
Jann