Monday, June 3, 2013

Patriotic Subway Art Table Runner

Good Monday morning :) It was time for a new table runner to be made .. I went with a patriotic theme ,so I can use it from now until Labor Day , unless I decide to make a flowery summery one :)
I used my foam stamps and acrylic paint ,on osnaburg fabric. I used red gingham and navy polka dot fabric to make the ruffles..


I had to use some of the pompom fringe with the ruffles too ! I think this is my favorite so far out of the five I have made :)
I used red, white and blue paint , with a little light blue thrown in there.. I love how it looks with the light blue .


I actually made 2 of these , one is a gift for someone special :)
My duaghter and I were in Target last week and got these anniversary blue Ball Mason jars.,We split one package , then went back on Saturday and each got our own package of 6 .. Just love the blue color :)

I posted this photo of our front porch on Instagram last week , and to my surprise Home Depot commented on it and asked to share it ! How exciting !
My little Jack Russell is in the doorway supervising ! I had just moved some of the plants around in the front garden and planted a new hydrangea my daughter had bought me for Mothers Day.
Hope you all had a great weekend ! Thank you as always for all your nice comments and for visiting my blog ! I appreciate each and every one of you !
linking to :http://daisycottagedesigns.blogspot.com/
http://www.jannolson.blogspot.com/

19 comments:

Catherine said...

Fabulous project and pics!! Aren't those jars great!?!

Barb said...

I love that Home Depot commented and wants to use your pix. How cool is that?

Cottage Dreaming and Flea Market Wishing said...

sooo lovely!

Carol said...

I think that is my favorite one of your table runners yet, Priscilla--I just LOVE it!! I saw those jars in Target the other day and almost grabbed some--will have to go back, I think :)

Barb said...

I love that table runner!I like to decorate with patriotic things from Memorial Day to the 4th of July. I'm just getting going.

Kris said...

WHAT...you are famous!!!! How did Home Depot use the photo?? It is a beautiful front porch, and screams Welcome!!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those runners you make!!! That white ball fringe is adorable on it too!!!
I am always on the lookout for some stamps that would work to make myself one!
Big hug to you!
Kris

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Love that runner, so creative!
And how cool that Home Depot shared your porch, it's beautiful!
Cindy

Astri said...

The runner is so fun - you are a lady of many talents, Priscilla. Congrats in the Home Depot link - very deserving. :-)

Crystelle Boutique said...

Wow!!!! You did all that with foam stamps? You are so amazing, girl..... :)

hugs x
Crystelle
Would love to have you join the
HCG drops giveaway right here

bj said...

I love that Home Depot spotted your beautiful porch and all those pretty flowers and bushes. It is all certainly magazine worthy. :)

Maria Elena said...

Love, love your runner! Gorgeous! I am your new follower! I have a new weekly link party which is live now and I would love if you stop by and link up this wonderful post! Hope to see you there! http://mariaelenasdecor.blogspot.com/ Hugs, Maria

Unknown said...

I love the runner!!! Wonderful post, too. :-)
Blessings,
Kim @ Curtain Queen

Stampin' VMG206 said...

Beautiful runner! Did you use stencils for the letters? It turned out beautiful! I'm visiting today from Savvy Southern Style. I co-host a Linky Party Tuesday (open thru Sat) and I'd love for you to link up! I hope you get a chance to stop by, link up and leave a comment, too!
~ Megin of VMG206
Join me each Tuesday for Brag About It Link Up Party

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

another beautiful subway art runner...absolutely cute as a button. Beautiful home! I always love your posts! (and pictures too...I'm a secret voyeur! )

Unknown said...

Your runner is adorable! I love the trim that you did. Patriotic Perfection! :)

~Liz

Julia @ It's Always Ruetten said...

So cute! I can't believe you made this by hand! I would have thought it was pre-printed fabric! So cute! Great job! Found you via Transformation Thursday! Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
Julia
It's Always Ruetten

Nicole@nicole-southerncharm.com/ said...

I just love your runner! How cute! I am new from southern charm! I would love for you to check out my blog and hopefully follow me back. Nicole

Hanne said...

I just love your table runner :)

Patti said...

I am so in WANT one of those moods! Foam stamps? Ok, maybe I have some of those somewhere. I know I have paint. Maybe a pillow! LOVE your blog!