Thursday, September 10, 2015

A Little Fall In The Foyer

 Good Morning!
I have added some Fall to the foyer so lets take a look! The stairs are wrapped with fall berries and leaf garlands and some orange burlapish ribbon. I still have to add the white lights in for at night..Love the DIY coffee filter wreath hanging on the mirror..
 On the little green cabinet ..I have a thrifted picnic basket ,inside is a cross stitch piece from With Thy Needle and Thread.. ..some sunflower picks, a faux cotton branch , sweater pumpkins
 a chalk painted mason jar, vintage scale, burlap pumpkin and some fall leaves with the white chicken..
 My neighbor made this scarecrow for me a few years ago , I have him sitting in a galvanized bucket filled with hydrangeas from the yard and some fall flowers.It is wrapped with a burlap bow ..a velvet pumpkin and sunflower pick finish off the table..

 A close up of the stitching.. it is framed onto a thrift shop frame..
 Still loving the sweater pumpkins ..painted mason jars and vintage scales!
There is a galvanized watering can next to the green cabinet filled with more dried hydrangeas and on the other side is a wrought iron 2 tiered basket filled with sunflowers..
If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !

Linking to these fabulous parties !

http:http://diyshowoff.com/
http://modvintagelife.blogspot.com//

15 comments:

CathieJ said...

More fall prettiness and I still haven't gotten my meager decorations out. So pretty.

Le crocette di Mariuccia said...

Very nice, all! Mariuccia

Kate said...

Beautiful! Fall is my favorite decorating season.

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Sure looks like Fall at your house!!

All your vignettes were so cute and the sweater pumpkin is adorable.
You have defintely got your Fall on.............

Blessings, Nellie
and Early Happy Fall to you!

cynthia lee designs said...

Our temperatures are going to finally go down and it will feel start to feel like Fall here. Love all your pretty Fall vignettes!!
~Cindy

Barb said...

Your foyer looks so welcoming!

Arlene G said...

Very pretty! Pumpkins are just now showing up here in North Alabama. I just completed by Prairie Schooler Christmas Tree Farm and I am getting ready to start Winter Wind for January !!

Carol said...

A fabulous fall foyer, Priscilla--very warm and welcoming :)

Rita said...

So beautiful!!

Unknown said...

You make every season special with your beautiful decorations. Kathleen in Az

Oliva Ohlson said...

Beautiful fall vignettes...you have a very nice touch about creating them!!!

Deb said...

I love to see the fall decor coming out. Your decorating is so beautiful. I love your little green cupboard. I know I would be decorating that, too. I've always enjoyed seeing a stair-case decorated for the seasons. lovely. deb

CD Loken said...

So much fall prettiness!! I'm impatiently waiting for pumpkins here-and than I can finally get started on my decorating!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Priscilla, you amaze me! Beautifully done! Thank you for sharing. You are one of the fan favorites at the Sunday Showcase from the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link so you can check out your feature. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2015/09/the-sunday-showcase-from-make-it-pretty_20.html Hope to see you again tomorrow at the party. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Priscilla,
I am doing some catching up on your wonderful posts this morning.
Love the beautiful Fall decor and displays in your foyer. I have always said that you are the Queen of the Vignettes!!
Hugs,
Deb