Monday, May 30, 2016

Red,White & Blue Galvanized Tiered Tray

 Good Morning!
With Memorial Day weekend it's time to get out all the Red White and Blue..


 The galvanized tiered tray in my kitchen ( from Sam's Club a couple years ago) .. got decorated with painted mason jars full of flags, red gingham, daisies, chickens and a cow creamer.. transferware in red and blue, a little stitched piece .. and some America stitched little pillows.


I always love this time of year .. the official start to summer ..
 Daisies and flags are made for each other!
On the other counter is another stitrched piece on top of a vintage scale.. Lots of thrift store items over there :)

Hope you get time to spend with family and friends today ...and remember all those who serve and have served our country!
If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !

Linking to these fabulous parties !


http://modvintagelife.blogspot.com//


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your Patriotic and Americana tray! Have a Blessed Memorial Day, Kathleen in Az

Carol said...

Love your red, white, and blue tray, Priscilla--especially all the little patriotic stitches. I was just thinking that I need to get my patriotic stitchings out this afternoon, too :) Happy Memorial Day to you and your family!

Kris said...

Hi Priscilla! I love all the red, white and blue! I have mine out too!
I am here to catch up with you, even though I have been enjoying the photos posted to IG of the wedding, the shots here in your previous post were stunning. She was just a gorgeous bride! Looked like a perfect day! Her dress.....no words!!!!!
Loving all of your stitching!
Summer must be creeping in there by now!
xo Kris