Sunday, June 19, 2016

A Little Summer

 Good morning!
Summer from Country Cottage Needleworks was one of my 15 Stitchmaynia starts ..and here it is all finished!

 I only stitched the top half of the chart just like Spring ..I had found this frame on clearance at Michael's and thought this was the perfect series to stitch for it ..
It is on display in my kitchen on top of a vintage scale with a big white bowl filled with daisies and little flowers..
I used red gingham on the bias for the background ..both pieces get mounted on sticky needlework board then hot glued togther,.. I covered little buttons with yellow gingham.. all colors of floss are as charted and I used 28 count tea/coffee dyed glass blue Monaco, evenweave..
Isn't it just so c-u-t-e!
If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !

Linking to these fabulous parties ! http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
http://modvintagelife.blogspot.com//

4 comments:

Barb said...

Summer looks great! Have a good summer!

Pondside said...

Summer is so very pretty! You can't help but have a 'good summer' with that pretty piece to look at as you putter. I really like your finish.

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison said...

Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you. his comment is here