Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Bless the Flowers and the Pups..


Hello friends!
I finished stitching this chart.. Birds and Bees from Heart in Hand the other day and finished it up today..
I used this wood piece that I had Strawberry House mounted on ( I used sheet metal and magnets.. ) I used sticky needlework board and then used black homespun check  on another piece of the sticky board for the mat..
Three of the bee buttons ( Hobby Lobby) and a sunflower and its ready for late summer display..It's stitched on 28 count tea/coffee dyed evenweave ..I used all Classic Colorworks threads and I changed out a couple birds for another flower on the hive..
and lastly ..Bless our pups.. We have 2 Jack Russell's ...but..Our sweet girl Reagan became an angel on Sunday night..It's so sad to lose a beloved pet and the whole family feels her loss greatly ..she was almost 13 , and I think she had a great life with us.. RIP Reagan .. you are so loved..<3
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

                                              http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

10 comments:

Angela said...

Oh Priscilla I am so sorry about Reagan! I have loved seeing their sweet faces for years. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hugs

Unknown said...

I am sad to hear about Reagan and she will be missed on your blog. Hugs to your other Russell doggie, she'll be missing her companion. They give us love, laughter and our cozy seatmate:). The Bless the Flowers is beautiful and looks like Autumn to me too.
Take care, Kathleen in Az

Sandy said...

We will miss seeing Reagan. I have no doubt she had a great life with y'all. I am sure your other one is missing her too. I just lost one in April, and my other dog moped with me for quite a while. We have settled into a new routine.

Barb said...

I know how difficult it is to loose a pet. My thoughts are with you and your family!

Vickie said...

Priscilla I am so sorry your dear Reagan has passed. I know how much she is loved. I also know the sad, lost feeling for all of you and dear little Ronnie. Our sweet, little Mabel just died one week ago. We are still grieving. You all are in my prayers.♥

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

I am so sorry about Reagan. I know that she lived a wonderful life at your home. Yes, it is so sad when they leave us. Both of my dogs are getting up in years.

Love your new cross stitch - you do beautiful work.

Mary

Deb said...

So sorry about your loss of your much loved baby.

Gayla said...

Oh... I am so very very sad. Such a honey. Bless your hearts.

Merle said...

Oh I am so sorry about your little girl. I know how heart breaking it is. You did give her a great family and she had a good run. I am one who believes you will see her again. I will ask St Francis to keep an eye on her until then

Pat said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your puppy. We have 3 dogs and a cat and they are family members. It is always heartbreaking. Wishing you the best.