Friday, August 25, 2017

Halloween Night!


Good morning friends!
Look at this cuteness!  My daughter stitched this Heart in Hand Halloween Night chart and I finished it for her last night ...
So... we found this shelf in the unpainted wood at Michael's and flipped it upside down.. she painted it with chalkboard paint..
I mounted the stitching on sticky board ..then I ruffled some black homespun check to add behind it ..
I used a fall pick from Michael's for the bottom decoration and did a little chalk design around it..It is super C-U-T-E ! I added a little Fall decor to the dining room hutch so for all of our You Tube viewers you will have something new to look at! See you tomorrow!
Priscilla & Chelsea You Tube

5 comments:

the striped rose said...

Super cute! I am looking forward to your next video. I cannot wait to pull out the fall decor!

Irene said...

wow, I love it!!

Arlene G said...

This is my next fall project. I am so enjoying you and Chelsea on Floss Tube. Thanks for sharing your finishing ideas with us!!

Unknown said...

How cute and your finish adds to the seasonal design. Kathleen in Az

Lindacrossstitcher said...

I absolutely love your finishes and your Floss Tube videos with your daughter. I look forward to them. Thanks for sharing your ideas