Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Holly Jolly Farm Chalkboard


Hello friends!
I have been busy decorating for Christmas.. Today when I looked up and saw the happy Halloween chalkboard I knew it was time for a new one!
 There is a cow pulling Santa's sleigh...chickens .. and a red truck with a tree.. what more could I fit in there ! :) Lots of snow and a beautifully decked out house!
 You can see that Ronnie approves! I have 8 0f the 13 trees finished .. and there is still so much to do...so I am back to work!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

6 comments:

DianeM said...

I love the new chalkboard...you managed to get in all those great elements...LOVE the cow pulling Santa's sleigh! All your beautiful decorating is making me wish for snow :)
Smiles, DianeM

Barb said...

What a wonderful chalkboard!! I love the house and the way it is decorated.

Unknown said...

Love it! A cheerfully Christmas chalkboard:). Kathleen in Az

Janet/OK said...

anxiously waiting for the Christmas Village!

bmayer said...

Great Christmas Chalkboard.....but.....Thanksgiving???

Maggee said...

Another lovely chalkboard Priscilla! I bet I know 'who' influenced you to draw the cow!! You are very inspiring! Hugs!