Monday, March 26, 2018

There's a New Chick In The Kitchen!

Happy Monday Friends!
I finished stitching Hen and Chicks from With Thy Needle and Thread yesterday .. and finished it all up for the kitchen wall this morning..
 I found the fence with the chicken on it at Hobby Lobby .. this will hang in the kitchen all the time , not just for spring . I mounted it on sticky board.. and then mounted blue ticking to sticky board ...glued them together and added knotted pieces of red gingham to attach to the fence..

 A bow of burlap ribbon and torn red gingham and torn ticking ..
 I stitched it on 28 count tea/ coffee dyed evenweave .. I also stitched some of the baby chicks in Hickory sticks..

 I love it ..and its perfect for my kitchen full of chickens! Please join us for our Bless our Home stitchalong ...details in the video below!

****Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

2 comments:

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Love the new chick! To darn cute! Thanks for sharing... Leticia

Mary in AR said...

Really, really cute! I'm still on the fence about purchasing this one.